Accessibility & Interactions Documentation Kit
This kit contains:
- A A4 "Checklist - Accessibility & Interactions Documentation for Designerss" (PDF), based on my talk, so that you can check and not forget different aspects of accessibility.
- A Annotation Kit Figma file (.fig) with flexible variant components you can drag and drop directly on your mockups to save time when documenting.
- A Annotation Kit Sketch file (.sketch) with reusable symbols you can drag and drop directly on your mockups to save time when documenting.
I am also currently preparing some more resources and tools. Subscribe to the newsletter at the bottom of the page to be informed when those are in the shop.
This kit is also available in French.
Licence for the content:
- You can use this content for your daily work or at school.
- You can’t copy this content or reproduce it in any way. You are also not allowed to redistribute it on your own site, or any other site.
- You are NOT allowed to resell this content, or derivative products that directly copy this content (for example you can’t sell physical copies of the content)